JOB! We are hiring a ‘Content and Affiliate Manager’
Be our ‘Content and Affiliate Manager’ now!
Are you an excellent writer? Are you passionate about sex and romance?
Seeking a “Content and Affiliate Manager” for an online publishing company that teaches men how to be passionate lovers.
You must be a persuasive writer of marketing copy who is comfortable with the subject of sexuality.
This job is half organizational – build internal systems, create editorial strategy and build and manage a team. The other half of job includes your individual contribution, writing specific content to generate sales of our online sexual education home study courses.
You will work cross-functionally with a technical web team, conversion optimization experts, customer support, our affiliate partners, contractors, your own team (you will build your team) and management.
Spend your day writing, editing, publishing, and managing web content for our customers and prospects and our affiliate distributors.
- Write emails, articles, product reviews, blog posts, eBooks, webinars, landing page copy, headlines, ad and email capture copy, VSL’s (video sales letter scripts) and other marketing content for 2 consumer websites, 4 unique brand voices and 5 online products.
- Manage an editorial calendar, set up a content delivery strategy and establish a publishing procedural plan to create a constant stream of fresh, SEO-optimized to move prospects through the conversion funnel to become customers.
- Continually educate yourself on ‘persuasive’ copywriting techniques and apply them to our marketing programs to increase conversion.
- Improve and manage our affiliate marketing program. Develop and improve existing affiliate email “swipes” by conversion optimizing email swipes through split testing.
- Create customized affiliate marketing content such as product reviews and eBooks and get that content in the hands of our affiliates for them to use to drive traffic to us.
- Ability to support all kinds of affiliates including other info product marketers, email list owners, SEO experts, bloggers, media buying affiliates et al. You must be comfortable picking up the phone or Skyping with an affiliate to support their needs.
- Organize our affiliate database and do affiliate outreach to grow our affiliate partner list.
- Be maniacally devoted to the accuracy of our affiliate link tracking, understanding links, redirects and building custom landing pages in our landing page generator (training given).
- Once you set up the affiliate strategy with the management team, you will recruit your own affiliate manager to take over this role.
- Outsource writers and transcribers per project and eventually grow own editorial and affiliate team.
- Proactively report progress and updates to cross-functional conversion optimization peer group team and management.
- Create and document key editorial systems using Google Docs and Camtasia for others to easily follow.
- Make sure every piece of content is professionally written, valuable, original, grammatically correct, user-targeted and follows company guidelines and legal requirements such as copyright and data protection.
Skills and Equipment Required:
- Your primary skill is being a captivating, persuasive writer.
- Your secondary skill is being good at organizing plans, systems and processes and meeting deadlines.
- You need a College Degree, preferably in English or Marketing.
- Your need your own new model Macintosh Computer with Keynote and Pages and Open Office http://www.openoffice.org/ (free) for use with Microsoft Word on your Mac.
- You must have a reliable high-speed Internet connection. Broadband stick and Wi-Fi not accepted. (Provide speedtest prior the interview).
- Experience posting content on a WordPress blog is helpful but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing techniques is helpful but not mandatory.
- Excellent written communication skills are a MUST. Your English must be PERFECT.
- Discipline and responsibility are mandatory. You must have the ability to achieve results and meet deadlines despite the pressure of having many tasks to manage.
- Creativity must run through your blood.
The ‘Content and Affiliate Manager’ is a work-from-home, full-time position with flexible hours. We recruit for the long term. If you want a job where you can grow your skills and stay for years, have absolute loyalty to the owners, your team and our customers, we may be a good match.
You will primarily connect with your teammates via Skype and email so you must be self-directed and motivated by your desire to grow and achieve without a lot of management.
A yearly performance–based bonus is given on top of the base salary. We happily observe the holidays of your country and encourage you to take time for friends and family.
You must be absolutely trustworthy with customer and business data and passwords.
How To Apply:
We want you to be part of our growing team!
Send your CV, references and a short video cover letter introducing yourself and letting us know why you’re up for this job to email@example.com . You will not be considered if you do not send a video cover letter in addition to your resume. Your references will be checked thoroughly. It’s OK if you are not highly articulate or glamorous – this is a writing and management role, not a front-of-camera job.
MORE JOBS OPEN – APPLY NOW!
|ePublishing Marketing Specialist|