Multi Orgasmic Lover Course Overview
Welcome to Multi-Orgasmic Lover! Let’s get going…
You’re about to embark on a journey. This journey is going to take you to some amazing places. You’re about to explore sexual territories that few men ever get to explore.
Here’s just some of what you’re about to learn:
- How to deeply connect with yourself and your partner.
- How to bring more raw power and masculinity to your lovemaking.
- How to last as long as you want in bed.
- How to have multiple, full body orgasms.
- How to experience different types of orgasms.
- How to be spontaneous and self-expressed in bed.
- How to invite openness and surrender from your woman.
- And a lot more …
Are you ready to get started?
The Multi-Orgasmic Lover manual is your road map for the entire course. We recommend printing out the manual and following along as you progress. Start by reading the manual all the way up to the end of Module 1.
Use the manual to …
- Physically and mentally prepare for the course.
- Preview upcoming modules.
- Take notes on your experiences as you go through the training.
- Keep track of what exercises and homework assignments to do.
After downloading and printing the Manual, proceed to the Course Modules.
Multi-Orgasmic Lover Course Modules
Module 1: The 6 Core Principles
Module 2: Dissolving Sexual Shame
Module 3: Relaxation and Sex
Module 4: Sexual Confidence
Module 5: Sexual Training Q&A
Module 6: The Heart and Sex Link
Module 7: Your Wild Animal and The Upper Limit
Module 8: Physical, Emotional and Mental Surrender
Module 9: Exploring the Backyard
Module 10: Integrating This Program
Download Your Bonuses:
- Tao of Sexual Mastery by Alex Benzer
- Sexual Power Meditation by Amy Cooper
- Streaming by Jim Benson
- Mental Foreplay by Meriana Dinkova
- Guide to Erectile Dysfunction by Jim Benson
- 7 Kinds of Male Orgasm video by Jim Benson
Here is your Multi-Orgamic Lover Course BONUS MAP, use this MAP as your guide on were the various contents of the “bonus packs” (ex: ME Breath Pack, Jet Pack, Wild at Heart Pack, etc.) are located in the course modules and bonuses.