Life is an adventure.
And even though a lot of people go through it alone, there’s something truly beautiful about sharing the roller coaster ride of life with someone special.
We dream about waking up each morning beside the man we love.
We imagine holding hands as we walk, run, and jump our way through the years.
Yet, some of us wondering, “Where is my best friend? Where is the love of my life?” Why isn’t he here yet?”
LOVE IS WAITING AROUND THE CORNER
The problem with men, whether it’s a boyfriend, a friend we like, or a handsome, dashing stranger is that 99% of them are commitment-phobes.
And we can’t blame them. Because that’s who they are as men.
They’re wiring is all about being a wild, buckling stallion looking majestic and regal as they gallop off into the sunset.
Yet, even the mighty stallions can be ridden through life. And oh what a joy ride!
That’s what Evan Marc Katz, relationship coach for women, is going to talk about during his free workshop coming up.
On Tuesday October 3rd at 5 PM Pacific (8 PM Eastern), Evan is hosting a free webinar called the 3 Reasons You’re Guaranteed to Fall in Love and Live Happily Ever After.
I know: “guarantee” is a pretty bold word, but when you’re done, you’ll feel infinitely more positive about your long-term romantic prospects.
|Members Only Content
Please login or register for a Free Membership to view this content.
In his workshop, he’s going to tell you:
- The 2 biggest obstacles you face in dating and relationships (and how to overcome them)
- How to identify the #1 fear holding you back from true love (and how to make it vanish into thin air)
- The 4 commandments of a flourishing relationship
- How falling in love can be made as easy as 1-2-3 (and how to turn your love life into 4-5-6-and beyond)
- How to make your future happiness in love and life all but inevitable
To attract love, you first have to GIVE love and to LIVE in love.