Claude David is a survivalist who has a book called, The Lost Ways. You’ll not only find out how to make a superfood with an amazing shelf life, but you’ll also discover all the survival skills necessary for any crisis. Read on to learn about foods that last a long time…
If you didn’t plant a garden for the summer, now is the time to plant winter crops such as lettuce, chard, spinach, onions, Brussel sprouts, kohlrabi (really yummy) and so much more.
Having a home garden is just one of the things you can do to become more self-sufficient.
Claude David is a survivalist who has a book called The Lost Ways. It includes edible plants, how to part out an animal, and more of the old ways our grandparents got along.
LOST WAYS REVEALED
After some extra digging, I managed to find more secrets that were almost lost to history. I’m more than happy to share them with you.
You’ll not only find out how to make foods that last a long time, but you’ll also discover all the survival skills necessary for any crisis…
Including a lost method of preserving meat for over a year without refrigeration and how to make the lost samurai superfood.
You’ll also discover almost all the edible and medicinal plants in North America, including a powerful painkiller, a driveway antibiotic weed, a back-pain relief plant, and many more…
FOODS THAT LAST A LONG TIME
Here are some of the secrets this book will reveal:
- A lost superfood that will protect you against any food shortage or famine. This was recently discovered by NASA and is being used as rations for their space missions.
- Another superfood that was a staple meal during the great depression. This will help you preserve food and make one of the tastiest meats you’ve ever had.
- The lost “Samurai Food” born out of war and necessity, packed with rich nutrients and probiotics.
- The lost method of building log houses used by the pioneers who settled in the West. Use this to help make your very own log cabin for shelter or personal use.
- The lost skill of wild plants. Master agriculture and medicine, including edible and medicinal plants found throughout North America.
- How to make activated charcoal pills you can use any time. It helps with indigestion, lowers bad cholesterol, prevents gas, and treats food and chemical poisoning.
And so much more…
I almost forgot to mention all of its other benefits, such as increasing energy, boosting immunity, improving bone health, and much more.
Find out everything you need to know right here ⇓
|Members Only Content
Please login or register for a Free Membership to view this content.