Erotic Vs. Sensual Massage – Can You Tell The Difference?
“I tried erotic massage with a lover two nights ago -She not only had subsequent orgasms for at least half an hour (or more),But she loves it when I make her squirt (towels required).Thanks for all you do!”Yours,David ArthurNYC
Want to know the difference between EROTIC and SENSUAL Massage?
Why I Love and Recommend Sensual Massage
- Extends foreplay, arouses a woman slowly
- Her body expands its natural sensitivity to your touch
- Engorges all her erectile tissue network, so your touch feels exquisite
- Relieves her performance anxiety about the act of sex
- Opens her to pleasure throughout her body
- Awakens her “sensual grid”
- Simulates the 12 channels or meridians of sensual energy the Taoists have mapped for centuries
- It relaxes BOTH of you – Fill her with your love through your heart and hands
- Delight your own hands by feeling her velvety skin, stroking her lush body
Even if you are already a great sensual masseuse, there are new techniques and moves in here that we are adding to our repertoire and so should you.
“FREE Video Reveals How To Knead, Stroke & Tease Every Inch Of Your Lover’s Exposed Naked Body By Giving Her A Full-Body Erotic Massage…”
You’re About To Learn How To Turn Those Innocent Massage Moves
Into Some Seriously Kinky, Red-Hot Erotic Massage Action!
IMPORTANT: It’s almost IMPOSSIBLE to make a woman orgasm without turning on her MIND and BODY first.
And there’s NO BETTER way of doing it than by giving her an erotic massage!
What is the difference between erotic vs. sensual massage?
Sensual gets her aroused and helps her body’s feeling receptors relax and get her in the mood.
Erotic techniques start to actually turn her on and take her to orgasm.
It’s of utmost importance to first deliver sensual strokes and wait for her to signal to you that she’s ready for more erotic touch.
To Give Is To Receive.
IMPORTANT: This is BY FAR her most advanced program about the ART of satisfying ANY woman with an erotic massage.