Here’s a sneak peek of all the nuggets of life-saving wisdom including leaky gut solutions that Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby shares in his book, “Fire In The Belly.”
These days we have to be especially careful with what we’re putting into our bodies, and how to react when we start “feeling something.”
We have to be on the lookout for our personal well-being, and for our loved ones’ as well. That’s why this is important to read.
Inflammation is the spark that leads to a fiery array of diseases.
Like allergies, autoimmunity, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and so much more.
However, recent scientific discoveries reveal and prove that the problem behind a lot of these lies in your gut.
My friend, Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby calls this the “Fire In The Belly.”
According to him, if your gut is “on fire,” it damages your whole body — exactly like a wildfire.
Thus even the “healthiest” diets can make you sick.
|Members Only Content
Please login or register for a Free Membership to view this content.
LEAKY GUT SOLUTIONS
Here’s a sneak peek of all the nuggets of life-saving wisdom Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby shares in his book, “Fire In The Belly.”
- How to eliminate “fire foods”
- How to prevent inflammation using proven nutrients and why the intestines are the prime area for these inflammatory outbreaks
- The diverse and amazing effects of brain inflammation
- How to rebuild a colony of friendly helpful bacteria, even after you’ve damaged it with antibiotics and unwise eating habits
- The ultimate probiotic… (it will SURPRISE you!)
- The one so-called common health habit to avoid that’s killing people in the developed world.
- Top signs of intestinal fire and how to quench it
- How to care for your “forgotten organ”
- Why the symptoms are so different and confusing that most doctors miss the diagnosis
So if you think you may have a “Fire In Your Belly,” you may want to get the book and heal your gut for good.